Buy with confidence!
The greatest care is taken in producing your fine art prints.
- Archival Quality - We use the finest archival inks and papers to insure that your prints not only look beautiful but will also stand the test of time.
- Attention to Detail - Because of the diversity of styles I work in, different series of paintings require different papers.
We have painstakingly researched and chosen the best papers for each series of paintings.
100% cotton art paper with a semi-smooth surface - often referred to as Hot Press or Vellum.
Features a brighter white shade for bold colors, deep blacks, and smooth tonal transitions.
- Acid Free Archival
- Surface: Semi-Smooth (Hot Press)
- Made From: 100% Cotton rag
- Paper Tone: White
- Paper Weight: 285gsm (80lb.)
- Thickness: 18 mil
- Optical Brighteners: Minimal
Prints will be shipped in tubes protected by archival tissue paper and in UV protectant plastic envelope.