Buy with confidence!
The greatest care is taken in producing your fine art prints.
- Archival Quality - We use the finest archival inks and papers to insure that your prints not only look beautiful but will also stand the test of time.
- Attention to Detail - Because of the diversity of styles I work in, different series of paintings require different papers.
We have painstakingly researched and chosen the best papers for each series of paintings.
- 300 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Smooth, subtle surface texture
- Satin-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
Prints will be shipped in tubes protected by archival tissue paper and in UV protectant plastic envelope.